NoSQLBooster for MongoDB (previously MongoBooster) is a shell-centric cross-platform GUI tool for MongoDB v2.6-4.2 that offers detailed server monitoring software, eloquent query builder, SQL query, question code, job scheduling server tracking tools, ESNext service, and accurate IntelliSense experience. Get More Softwares From Getintopc
NoSQLBooster for MongoDB
NoSQLBooster for MongoDB Provides true IntelliSense experience. The built-in language service understands all probable completions, procedures, properties, factors, key words, as well as the MongoDB set names, domain names, domain names, and even operators. The IntelliSense tips pop up as you sort. You could always manually activate it using Ctrl-Shift-Space. From the box, Ctrl-Space, Alt-Space are okay triggers.
Features Of NoSQLBooster to get MongoDB 6 Free Download
Below are some Wonderful features you may Experience following the setup of NoSQLBooster to get MongoDB 6. Keep in mind features might vary and completely depends upon your system’s supports.
- · No outside MongoDB command line gear addiction.
- · Converts MongoDB find/aggregate and SQL to Node.js, Java, Python, C #, PHP, Ruby, Golang along with mongo shell formats
- · Establish and perform Jobs to import/export, dump/restore, or conduct script files onto a recurring schedule.
System Requirements For NoSQLBooster for MongoDB
Before you start NoSQLBooster for MongoDB free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.