GDS Google Map WinForms Control Permits You to create Background Software with incorporated interactive map programs. The application permits you to add the Google maps technologies in your software, and so permit the identification of computing or addresses routes. You’re able to create useful functions on your software, such as locating and downloading maps from Google, in addition, to customize geographic data dependent on the cartographic info. Many geographical items can be set on the map to indicate places or paths: icons, markers, polylines, or polygons. You will thus suggest the positioning of particular places in the map, significant buildings, or other places, in addition, to mark appropriate paths. Get More Softwares From Getintopc
GDS Google Map Desktop Control
Additionally, the polygon Components are used for signaling regions, while the numbered markers stabilize departures and destinations. The application also lets you incorporate auto-completion purposes for filling addresses in the specified areas. It is possible to easily personalize the colors, opacity, weight, and fashions of polygons, polylines, pictures, text, dashboard lines.
Characteristics of GDS Google Map Desktop Control
Below are a few noticeable features that you’ll encounter after GDS Google Map Desktop Control download.
· Insert, recover, and eliminate mark layers, superstar layers, polyline layers, polygon layers, circle.
· Autocomplete to Discover Addresses and Routes
· Inspectable, clickable, dual-sided, draggable, editable.
· Visible screen settings and emphasize screen settings
· Highlight color for Mark icon and layers layers
System Requirements For GDS Google Map Desktop Control
Before you start GDS Google Map Desktop Control free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Hard Disk Space: 60 MB of free space required.