Finding Files and files inside the hard disk of your personal computer may be hard. This personalized research engine program empowers the normal user to develop into a search specialist in almost no time in any way. Get More Softwares From Getintopc
Copernic Desktop Search
A Quick and User-Friendly Lookup Engine
Copernic Desktop Search House is basically an all-around search engine that may be used to immediately find files located within a tough disk. It features numerous out-of-the-box extensions like Microsoft Office, Adobe PDF, and WordPerfect; hence users may tackle those formats that are utilized the most frequently. After a particular file was found, it may be looked at and opened inside a committed preview pane. Please be aware it is also possible to look for email documents, an extra advantage when tracking correspondence.
No Prior Experience Necessary
Copernic Desktop Search House is great for novices since a useful setup guide will help guide users through the first procedure. No private information is collected, and keyword-based hunts may be utilized to be able to narrow the results down. Any signs may similarly be sorted based on predetermined groups.
Beneath Are several noticeable features that you can encounter after Copernic Desktop Search Free Download
- · Strong program which allows you to locate files saved anywhere on your own PC.
- · Instantly locate information stored on your computers, such as email archives, Music, text files, favorites, history, videos, and images.
- · Raise your productivity with utmost safety.
- · Instantly shows the search results on the monitor.
- · Scans your regional drive and create an index of files saved locally.
- · Look for the documents files dependent on the dimensions, title, and creation date.
- · Power your search using particular refining areas or innovative search operators.
- · Easily sort and category Search effects.
System Requirements for Copernic Desktop Search
- RAM: 256 MB
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or higher
- Hard Disk: 200 MB
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Chrome