Expand your .NET program with user-defined sense. It supplies a set of applications enabling users of your software to write code to get mini-programs (scripts) to improve existing or specify new logic by manipulating and accessing program items, construct visual user interfaces for all these scripts and debug them using a fully-featured search engine. Extensibility Studio comprises the following element libraries that could be installed together or individually. Get More Softwares From Getintopc
AlterNET Software Extensibility Studio
Code Editor attracts Efficient code editing performance in your .NET software. It supplies code editing capabilities like syntax highlighting, code completion and code outlining, visual signs for bookmarks, line modes, syntax mistakes, and considerably more, fitting speed and advantage of Microsoft Visual Studio editor Type Designer gives a speedy and convenient method for generating visual user interfaces.
It allows setting Controls into the layout surfaces, putting their first properties and composing event handlers to their own events. Scripter — enables incorporating C# and VB scripts to your WinForms or WPF .NET software.
Below are a few
- Powerful edit controller designed for efficient source code editing And you are debugging.
- Visual Form Designer controller for producing consumer Upgrades
- Text edit controller that brings effective code Editing in your .NET software.
- It enables extending program logic
System Requirements For AlterNET Software Extensibility Studio
Before you start AlterNET Software Extensibility Studio free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB of free space required.