Redline Equalizer is a factor (from linear to beyond-analog) stage EQ with eight completely decamped customized EQ calculations, dual-mono along with mid/side manners, automatic perceived pre/post loudness trimming, lively EQ, flexible harmonic distortion, and also flexible gain/bandwidth dependence, Redline Equalizer allows for versatility and wide range of noises never previously seen (or noticed ) from equalization, based on 112dB. It may sound pristine and translucent or dirty and raw, like a classic slice of equipment with severe coloration, even in minimal settings. With its numerous audio improvements, a simple and appealing brand new user interface, along optimized CPU use, Redline Reverb signifies another generation of those algorithms that are legendary. Get More Softwares From Getintopc
Redline Reverb is a completely algorithmic and accurate stereo reverb with chances far beyond the standard — check from the 112 factories presets to get a detailed showcase of everything it could do. Unlike traditional algorithmic reverbs, Redline Reverb doesn’t require different bowl, hallway, and space calculations. Rather it features a detailed yet intuitive parameter collection that permits you to easily recreate any reverb feature, which makes you free to create lush, smooth vocal reverbs, persuasive room simulations, virtually infinite reverb tails, synth pad, and wait for impacts, and all between.
- you Committed harmonic distortion segment with different Warmth and Punch controls.
- Customizable gain/Q dependence, separately select-able for trimming and enhance behavior.
- Zoomable EQ response screen with a built-in spectrum analyzer.
- Support for sample rates up to 384kHz.
System Requirements For 112dB Bundle
Before you start 112dB Bundle make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB of RAM required.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB of free space required.